In the Henkel household we say the month of our birthday is our birth month...cause for spontaneous celebrations throughout that month! Why not? In honor of our sweet neice Ava's birth month of March, I made a little "a" for her party on Saturday...but why wait to post it then...after all it's Ava's birth-month! Let's celebrate now! Happy Birth-month little miss Ava! We love you oodles! xoxo
Sunday, March 12, 2006
Ava's birthday month...
In the Henkel household we say the month of our birthday is our birth month...cause for spontaneous celebrations throughout that month! Why not? In honor of our sweet neice Ava's birth month of March, I made a little "a" for her party on Saturday...but why wait to post it then...after all it's Ava's birth-month! Let's celebrate now! Happy Birth-month little miss Ava! We love you oodles! xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
that is adorable! :)
It turned out so cute bud! :) Love the rhinestones
I love that little 'a' Kim! What a treat for Ava and her mommy...hope I get to see it in person before it's given away. xoxo...(beautiful colors tooo)
Post a Comment