So glad to see you have a blog! I've been a big fan your your arty-tarty self since I first touched a pretty of yours at the FOOFALA store. Can't wait to "meet" you through your blog! Welcome!
i tend to say "that is so me" when i see something i love. my husband thought i should have that as my screen name but spell it "sew" instead of "so" since i quilt and love all things related to sewing. Clever hubby!
4 comments:
I can hear you bud!
wonderful Kim, welcome aboard! xo...
Well you are off to agreat start. now we will have to try to keep up with you.
Bryan
So glad to see you have a blog! I've been a big fan your your arty-tarty self since I first touched a pretty of yours at the FOOFALA store. Can't wait to "meet" you through your blog! Welcome!
Post a Comment