love the blue chair, the handmade flowers (thanks mom!) and that silly cat! Wanted to get some more photos posted on the blogaroo this week of my sis-in-laws birthday party and the "balloon" day but I've just been informed that I need more space on my computer so will have that project this weekend. TGIF for sure! xoxo
Friday, March 31, 2006
love it...
love the blue chair, the handmade flowers (thanks mom!) and that silly cat! Wanted to get some more photos posted on the blogaroo this week of my sis-in-laws birthday party and the "balloon" day but I've just been informed that I need more space on my computer so will have that project this weekend. TGIF for sure! xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi Kim!!
LOVE your quilt banner! :)
love your page! :D
have a great friday!!
love this layout, love those stampies, love that pic of Yoshi, love yOu...momnbryan xoxo PS looking forward to your getting more cmptr memory so you can post more photos...!!! So much fun! xo...
Post a Comment