Monday, March 27, 2006

up, up and away...


in my beautiful balloon! Yesterday Dave and I went to the
San Diego Wild Animal Park and went up 400 feet to view the park at a different angle! What a great experience! I'll have more photos to share once he uploads all his photos into the computer. If you get the chance, you should try riding in this yellow balloon! xoxo

3 comments:

sue(nbryan) said...

okay Kim, we will have to go for the balloon experience, will put that on our list of 'must do's'...we love the photo of you & Dave and that balloon, yikes! Sooo exciting! Lookin' forward to seeing 'more' photos...xo...

Joanna Bolick said...

Oh, how fun!! I suprised Mark for his birthday this past Fall with a hot air balloon ride. It was awesome!!

Anonymous said...

that is so cool! i have never heard of that - i will have to look into it!