oh how adorable!! I love that "H". We have several H's at our house (Healey) :)
Rob and I met at our HS job: Wendy's. They used to have big wooden W's at all thier restaurants. When we got married, we couldn't wait to get an H. Not that you needed to know that... :)
i tend to say "that is so me" when i see something i love. my husband thought i should have that as my screen name but spell it "sew" instead of "so" since i quilt and love all things related to sewing. Clever hubby!
5 comments:
hopping, I mean 'hoping' you both have a very happy Easter! always wishing you wonderful, joyful, peaceful days... ~ momnbryan xoxo...
PS love those little chickies, love that "H" toooo!!! xoxo...
So cute bud! Love the chickies!
I luv it!!!! Sew cool :-)
oh how adorable!! I love that "H". We have several H's at our house (Healey) :)
Rob and I met at our HS job: Wendy's. They used to have big wooden W's at all thier restaurants. When we got married, we couldn't wait to get an H. Not that you needed to know that... :)
Post a Comment