
for National Scrapbook Day on Saturday, May 6 from 10am-1pm at Pink Pineapple...one of my favorite places...I'll have a trunk filled with some things from Freestyle! Maybe I'll see you there! xoxo
P.S. wish I could give credit to the person who took this photo...don't remember where I found it.

6 comments:
That store is awesome! I love their huge pink pinapple in their store!!! I wish I lived in CA!
What a fun photo! I'd love to take a class from you!!
...hope to 'poke my head in' to see you and do a 'make & take'...congrats again to you Kim for contributing to this great book, 'Freestyle' - Bryan Jr wants to take it to school to show his teachers who are interested in it, sweet huh? Wishing you a fun fun fun day on Sat!!! xoxo
PS wow, I thought I was the suitcase queen! love that picture!!! xoxo...
What a cool photo, your gonna have a lot of fun. Take some good pics!
That's the airport in Sacramento, unless someone else did the same thing! They have two towers like this, all the way from floor to ceiling!
Wish I could take a class with you. Have always loved your stuff!
Post a Comment