Monday, May 01, 2006

photos, cupcakes and celebrating mothers day...

What a great day I had with my mom for Mother's Day on Saturday! Went to a photo exhibit at the Santa Monica Pier called Ashes and Snow. This was not just an exhibit, it was an experience...right down to building housing said exhibit was amazing...made out of cargo containers. If you have a chance to go see it before it moves to Bejing next year, I would definitely go! Then off to Venice we went for lunch and then wanted something sweet. Off we went to a place I've been wanting to try called Sprinkles in Beverly Hills! Oh my goodness! I think I've died and gone to cupcake heaven! So delish! Even the packaging was adorable...brown box with pink inside and inside that box were the most beautifully decorated cupcakes! Just too fun! If you go, be prepared to wait in line for these scrumptious treats! Mrs. Henkel loves Sprinkles!

Happy May Day to you! xoxo

3 comments:

sue(nbryan) said...

thank you
thank you
thank you
for a -
most memorable
very fun (& 'spry')
so sweet
mother's day!
I am one
fortunate & happy mom!
XOXOXO...

Donielle Wilkinson said...

Looks like you guys had a great day!!!! WOW! Those cupcakes looks so delicious!! Unfortunately, they won't fit in with my diet...just looking at them I gained a pound!!! mmmmm...yummy!

Anonymous said...

okay, i need a cupcake, NOW!