Geez, Kim!! These photos make me drool!!
Now I'm itchier than ever to get unpacked and organized! I "need" some more of those little Anthropologie bowls for sure! ;)
Looks great! I love those bright bowls you have on your shelves!!!
I could just dive right into it all and feel like I was in heaven ha! yummy yummy yummy - such organization and fun fun fun! mom xoxo...
Holy cow! Seeing all of that bright color makes me so darn happy :) It makes me want to actually CLEAN my scraproom :)
scrumptious!!
you got it gooin' on inthat space, very cool, and so is tyour layout on the freestyle blog.
HiHere is my LO for your challenge, maybe a little bit late, but i post it anyway.I t was a very funny LO to make, thank you fro the challenge.Have a nice day!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Geez, Kim!! These photos make me drool!!
Now I'm itchier than ever to get unpacked and organized! I "need" some more of those little Anthropologie bowls for sure! ;)
Looks great! I love those bright bowls you have on your shelves!!!
I could just dive right into it all and feel like I was in heaven ha! yummy yummy yummy - such organization and fun fun fun! mom xoxo...
Holy cow! Seeing all of that bright color makes me so darn happy :) It makes me want to actually CLEAN my scraproom :)
scrumptious!!
you got it gooin' on inthat space, very cool, and so is tyour layout on the freestyle blog.
Hi
Here is my LO for your challenge, maybe a little bit late, but i post it anyway.
I t was a very funny LO to make, thank you fro the challenge.
Have a nice day!
Post a Comment