Sunday, June 18, 2006

happy father's day!


just a couple memories I have of my dad...mickey mouse shaped pancakes, minature golf and pizza-n-pipes...happy father's day dad! thinking of you!

There are other special father's I'm thinking of today too...Bryan, Grandpa, Gary Sr., Herman, Tom, Ron and Ray!

xoxo

6 comments:

sue(nbryan) said...

nice picture, you were getting ready to go to your dance recital (Fresno). glad you have those special childhood memories. mom xoxo...

Anonymous said...

aw...cutest lil Kim and her Daddy!! :) Love it!!

Anonymous said...

I still have those ballet shoes that your mom dyed pink. My little treasure that reminds me how lucky I was......Thanks for the memories...Love Dad......

Donielle Wilkinson said...

I love that picture of you and Uncle Herb (Your Dad!) Nannie had a picture of you in that little 'ballerina tutu' up in a collage in her home. Such a sweet shot of him looking at his little girl.

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I just recently found your blog...as I was reading your Father's Day post today, you mentioned Pizza and Pipes. I have heard so much about a place called Pizza and Pipes from my husband!! He used to go there as a child. Not sure if it is the same one, but he said the only one he ever knew of was in Fresno, CA.
What a fun memory for him today!

Kim Henkel said...

mary ann...yep..pizza and pipes was in Fresno...not sure if it's still there! Glad I reminded your hubby of a good memory! Was a fun place!