of my favorite show...so you think you can dance. I have watched this video (click under Wade's photo) of the opening sequence from Thursday's show about 20 times. Think I may even buy the music by Roisin Murphy from itunes...I know it's a little out there but I think it's definitely art...in my opinion! xoxo
Sunday, July 23, 2006
can't get enough...
of my favorite show...so you think you can dance. I have watched this video (click under Wade's photo) of the opening sequence from Thursday's show about 20 times. Think I may even buy the music by Roisin Murphy from itunes...I know it's a little out there but I think it's definitely art...in my opinion! xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
ok, my tivo is set for wed & thurs nights! can't wait!!! xoxo...
I am so obsessd, I didn't see the first season, but I am so glad I discovered it this summer. IT'S AWESOME!
LOVE that show! last season was my fav though (love Nick)
do you go to ricky's blog? he has spoilers, etc.
I am so hooked on this show ,,, I love it!!!! I think that is the best dance routine they have ever done on this show!!!! Thanks for sharing the link!!!!
I am a HUGE fan! I was very disapointed when Alison left this past week- but there are so many great dancers left! I'm hooked
Post a Comment