Sunday, August 13, 2006

kentucky...tourist stuff...part 1...

come and knock at my door...
see the little bird?
loved this chandelier just randomly hanging...but when I walked closer I noticed a bull horn hanging from it...can't figure that one out...can you?
bull horn on the chandelier and red plastic penguins on the buildings...
part 1 of the fun we had while in Kentucky for our nephews wedding...these are from downtown louisville & lexington, kentucky art & craft museum, barns around the state and a beautiful winery! xoxo
part 2 coming soon...

2 comments:

Funky Finds said...

I've never been to Kentucky, but it looks like fun. So interesting!

sue(nbryan) said...

love all the pictures - that red door is the best! strange to have a chandelier & a bull horn together (can't think of the reason for that!). I saw those little red penquins in Venice, they sure do get around huh? looks like you both had a great time at the wedding and sightseeing in grandpa's home state. XOXOXO...