Saturday, October 28, 2006

one of my favorite...

stores of all time...love Paper Source and was so excited to hear they were opening one only 45 min. from me instead of 2 hours. Guess who was the lucky first customer to walk in door today for the grand opening at the new Paper Source in Costa Mesa? Coulda spend the whole day there...and lots more $...but tried to refrain. Totally inspired to create something every day! xoxo

5 comments:

Candice Carpenter said...

I'm going tomorrow! Can't wait!

Funky Finds said...

Ok, color me green with envy! I can't imagine going to a Paper Source store. Heaven! How is it that great paper goods can make me SOOOO happy? :) Have a great week Kim!

sue(nbryan) said...

~ can't wait to go there! South Coast Plaza & Crystal Court - favorites and even better now with Paper Source, a good excuse to go! xoxo...

Anonymous said...

Woohoo!! I had been trying to find out when the opening day was scheduled and I KNEW you would know! Gotta go...

Anonymous said...

oh you BIG LUCKY DOG you!!! i am so jealous!!! The closest one to me is Kansas city. 2 1/2 hours away. Makes for a fab field trip though!