Saturday, December 02, 2006

viva las vegas...

after having a great time at the Henkel's house for Thanksgiving, we drove to Vegas to spend the weekend. LOVE was definitely the highlight of the weekend. Loved every single moment of it and wish I could've stayed for the next show...it was soooooo good...worth every penny! Loved the colors, props, costumes, dancing, tricks and even the chairs you sit in. Can you tell I really liked it? You can see the trailer HERE. Hope you get a chance to go the next time you visit Vegas. xoxo

4 comments:

Donielle Wilkinson said...

That must have been amazing!

sue(nbryan) said...

...so glad you were able to get away and see this fantastic show! great photos tooo!!! xoxo...

Anonymous said...

ooohhh - i am dying to see that show! so glad to hear that you liked it! LUCKY! ;)

Anonymous said...

oh you lucky girl!! I am sure it was a wondaful show!