off I go to CHA for a few days! Hope to come back with a few photos! xoxop.s. for those that don't know what CHA is...it's the largest craft industry trade show...can't wait to see all the new scrapbooking products!
off I go to CHA for a few days! Hope to come back with a few photos! xoxo
1 comment:
WOOOHOOOO! I just saw on your blog that you are pregnant! I am soo excited for you. I also saw on the scrapscene site about Freestyle downunder, how awesome for you! I am so bummed to miss you at CHA this year. With Brody being just 8 weeks old today, I thought that was just a little to young to have him exposed to that many thousand of people. I was really looking forward to catching up. It seems like everything is great with you. I am so happy.
Miss you, Nikki
Post a Comment