Sunday, February 18, 2007

boy that...

weekend went by fast. been playing with inks and yummy things (hence the photo above is my blotter pad that I keep to stamp off excess inks and use it as a background when I am colorwashing...love that pad!) part of this was for my love letter to my valentine. Was hoping it was as warm today as yesterday...was in the 80's yesterday...love that! But not so much luck today...felt like it was 20 degrees cooler and so windy. Went baby furniture shopping this weekend...so much fun and so many choices! Hope you had a great weekend! xoxo

1 comment:

sue(nbryan) said...

...it seems like the more fun you have, the faster the time goes by huh!

gosh, that is one pretty blotter pad, & a very lucky valentine! enjoy shopping for baby things, I am amazed by all the new things that are available these days - glad you had a good weekend - xoxo...