
for the classes I'll be teaching downunder....less than 1 month to go! You can register here! Good times will be had by all! Excited to be traveling with my friends and our families...Emily, Tia and Rhonna! xoxo

for the classes I'll be teaching downunder....less than 1 month to go! You can register here! Good times will be had by all! Excited to be traveling with my friends and our families...Emily, Tia and Rhonna! xoxo
4 comments:
I wish I could go and play! The felt pouch is soooo cute! You look like you're feeling great. I'm so excited for you!!
I cant wait to meet you all, so cool to see peeks too thanks
I love your sneak peeks Kim! Wish I were taking all the freestyle classes! Looks like a whole lot of fun & creativity...xoxo...
So many cool peeks! Whats in that felt bag? Sure is nifty. I wish you all safe travels and memorable adventures!!
Post a Comment