love me some freebies...and even better to be the giver of a freebie? If you are in the Sydney, Wellington or Auckland area...or can get there in 2 weeks, post on my blog by Saturday and you can win one of the classes I will be teaching. Winner will be posted on my blog on Sunday. Each one of the teachers is giving away one of their classes and some of us (including me) will be giving away a handmade goodie. Trust me...we are going to have a blast learning fun techniques that you can incorporate into any paper arts project and you will love my old friends and my new friends! Thank you kiwiscraps for inviting me to be a part of such a fabulous experience!check out my friends blogs here...
Looking forward to meeting everyone downunder! xoxo
p.s. photo is of the supplies used for my "forget me nots" class!

35 comments:
Ooh pick me pick me :) (just kidding - i know it's random!) I'll be there in Sydney, thanks for the funky sneak peek!
I would so love the chance of doing one of your classes. Pity I'm not in sydney though.
do you think I could win? Is that possible? lol....
nic
Cannot wait to meet you Kim. Am doing one of your classes already. We are going to have such a fun, exciting, noisy wonderful time.
CYA soon
Leanne Love
Am already doing one of your classes Kim but would love to do another!
Ooh pick me please. Looking for a break away from unpacking all our furniture :-)
I have booked for one of your classes, would love to win another!
Kris
Am excited about the weekend too, its gunna be huge,
pick me, am sure i could squeeze another in ;-)
I'd love to do one of your classes Kim
I don't get to go this time around so here's wishing for a lucky break to attend your class.
Putting my name in the draw for Wellington. Otherwise: have a great time experiencing Down Under!
i would love to do one of your classes you are so inspiring to me
wish you all the best for your trip down under
Would love to do one of your classes alas just not in my budget at the moment. Sooo please pick me for a free class..
Would love to do another one of your classes!!! Please count me in.
cant wait c u there kim
I would love to come to one of your classes! And the best thing is I will be in Sydney that weekend for a family function!
Oh, I would LOVE to come to one of your classes! :-)
ooohhh...can't wait to do your class...it all looks so inspiring...have a safe & happy trip..looking forward to meeting all your freestyle gals ! Jeni
i am already doing one of your classes and would LOVE to do another!
I would be SO thrilled to win one of your classes as I am not yet going to Kiwi Scraps:-( Your Forget me Nots is my favourite of your projects, as I am a stitcher too and LOVE that you are combining stitching and scrapping.
Fingers crossed and have a fabulous time in Australia too.
x Janelle
This would be cool!
Whooohooo! Pick me! I'd love to go to your class!! :) :)
Hi Kim
Hope to win a class with you.
Thanks for the opportunity.
Brige
Would love to have the chance to do a class as I have never ever done one before - closet scrapper!
Thanks for the chance - Elizabeth
hi.
i am in sydney. would like to enter. thanks
ha! i wish i could win - i don't suppose the package includes airfare? ;)
give nic a big california hug for me! :)
I'd love to come! pick me! I'm close to Sydney. yay :) enjoy!
Oh you are such a tease! lol!
Can't wait to meet you, your classes look sooo exciting.
Pick me pick me pick me.....
Pretty please;o)
I'm sure I could talk DH into me shooting over to Sydney- pick me, pick me!!!
I am so excited this is my first time going to Sydney. I have already started to pack goodies together, cannot wait to meet you all thanks for this offer
Deb Ross
love your blogg look forward to meeting you in sydney hope I am lucky enough.
Sandra
I love freebies!
Steph
Pick me :)) I would love to do another class in Sydney!!
Have a safe journey - we 're looking forward to it so much!
Yes please putting my name down for Wellington class thanks kim
Donna Springgay
Post a Comment