on a jet plane at this time tomorrow for the event downunder. Dave and I are so excited and can't wait to hang out with friends, take lots of pictures and meet all the great people with kiwiscraps! Don't think I will have a chance to update the blog until we return...but will be thinking of you! oxoxo
Monday, April 09, 2007
leaving...
on a jet plane at this time tomorrow for the event downunder. Dave and I are so excited and can't wait to hang out with friends, take lots of pictures and meet all the great people with kiwiscraps! Don't think I will have a chance to update the blog until we return...but will be thinking of you! oxoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow, cant wait to see all the pictures you guys take... sorry we wont be able visit this time but maybe next... me and chihiro are thinking of you both... have a great and safe trip.. xoxo
we will be thinking of you while you are 'downunder' - wishing you good, safe travels - take lots of pictures! xoxo...
Have fun!!!
Post a Comment