Thursday, October 04, 2007

happy, happy birthday to...


my mom! I would like to shout from the rooftops a BIG birthday wish for the best grammie/mom ever! How do I ever tell you how much we love and adore you?
Let me list just a few reasons...
you pour your heart and soul in everything you do,
you spoil your grandson with hugs and kisses and stuff like there is no tomorrow,
you take care of our place when we are out of town,
you are the most positive person I know,
you can sew anything and everything,
you are so creative,
you enjoy hearing about everything we (Gary and I) do and are so proud,
you would put notes in my lunch when I was a wee one,
you support your children in whatever we do,
you are a good listener and give advice if requested,
I say, "jump" and you say, "how high!",
now that I know what labor and delivery is like, I have to add...you went through labor and delivery to bring Gary and I into the world,
and last but not least or else this post will be a mile long,
you love your friends and family unconditionally!

When I asked her what she would like for her birthday, she mentioned she would like to have a day with her grandson at the pumkin patch to take pictures of him in his halloween costume. Made the little scrapbook page to let her know her wish is granted.

Did I already say that you're the best mom! Well, I'd like to say it again! I only hope and wish that I am as great a mother as you are! Wishing you the best birthday ever!
xoxo

6 comments:

Donielle Wilkinson said...

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to one of the sweetest, kindest people I know!!! I wish you all the best for your birthday and for the coming year :-) Hope you enjoy every minute with your sweet Carson!!!
xoxoxoxox Love Donielle!

Unknown said...

happy happy birthday to the best mom EVER! :D two of my favorite things today...Birthdays and Sue!!!!! :D :D :D i hope you have a wonderful, memorable year and feel just how much you are loved and cherished by all!!!
xoxo tia
ps...check my blog today... ;)

Anonymous said...

Dear Aunt Sue,

Happy Happy Birthday to the Best Aunt
ever! Lots of Love XXOO Reina

Hope you have a fabulous B-Day Sue. Sounds like it is going to be lots of fun... We Love You! Tom & Jody

sue(nbryan) said...

Dear Kim, thank you!!! thank you for making my b'day wishes come true! I hope you know how much "I" treasure being your mom in addition to now being Carson's grammie - it is truly the best best best. And I want you to know what a 'great' mommy you already are! Life just keeps getting better & better all the time! Hold on tightly to your sweetlittlebaby, love him forever. XOXOXO...

sue(nbryan) said...

Dear Donielle, Tia, and littleReina - 'thank you' for your sweet birthday wishes - along with those who called me and emailed me...I truly appreciate your thoughtfulness. My greatest gift this year is my new grandson. This is definitely one of my happiest birthdays. XOXOXO...
PS Tia, thank you for your beautiful gift that you posted for me on your blog, you are 'amazing.' XO...

Anonymous said...

HAppy HaPpY BiRtHDaY from Sasebo, Japan!!
We hope you had a great birthday.
We wish we were there to celebrate
with you, Kim, and Carson!
Always thinking of you,
Love you mom/Ms.Sue,
Gary&Chihiro