Monday, October 22, 2007

new show...


have you seen Pushing Daisies on abc yet? Oh my...I love this show tons! It reminds me of a show that I watched through Netflix called the Wonderfalls...kinda reminds me of something Tim Burton would create. You can watch all three episodes on abc.com. Can't wait until Wednesday to watch the next episode.


made another little 4X6 book and decorated a little frame too. One of these days I'll have more time to do an actual page but until then these are fun to do too.

and a little Carson love.
xoxo

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim! Just wanted to check and make sure you guys and Sue & Bryan are all OK. Be safe!

P.s. I love, love, love Pushing Daisies! :)

laura said...

that is one seriously cute boy!

hope you aren't close to the fires. stay safe! (((hugs)))

Anonymous said...

he is just the sweetest thing!

I hope you're safe in S.D.!

sue(nbryan) said...

ah, such a cute little baby boy!!! love that little face sooo very much!

great idea for those 4 x 6 show-n-tell albums, haven't seen Pushing Daisies...will have to record it...

stay safe, dear family of '3' ~

XOXOXOXOXO...

Anonymous said...

OMG I LOVE pushing daisies!! It reminds me of Dr. Sues and the Grinch, with a narrator like that. my husband thinks it's sily, but i just love it.

glad to know you are safe, you have been in my thoughts and prayers!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, Pushing Daisies is a great show. I love the story telling style, and Kristin Chenoweth's musical numbers are hilarious! (We all know she was in the original Broadway cast of Wicked, right?) My voice students are crazy about her!