I'm going to try to make this one a quick one even though I have a lot on my mind...
Photo courtesy of twopeasinabucket -designed by Rhonna Farrer
One of my favorite places for some scrappy inpspiration is two peas in a bucket. They have a group of talented ladies who are referred to as garden girls. The garden girls post amazing projects on the 1st and 15th of the month. Today I went to look at this month's garden; theme is fuzzy photos. Was looking at my friend Rhonna's artwork and stumbled across one that had a photo of Dave and with closer inspection I noticed me too! The photo was taken on a street corner in Austrailia on our last night. Made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Love ya sweet Rhonna...and miss ya tons!
Unfortunately I have been back to work now for 2 weeks and having a really hard time being away from Carson! People say it gets easier but I'm having a hard time thinking that it will. I have to remember that this is the best for my little family right now. Carson loves the place where I take him (and they love him too)...they even fingerpaint. (photo is of what I came back to in my office...done by a couple sweet co-worker/friends of mine)
Today grammie picked Carson up early from school and brought him to our place and played with him, rearranged our furniture to get it ready for the crawling stage, made us homemade soup and cupcakes, bathed Carson and put him in new pj's, did laundry and more. What could be better? I wasn't expecting any of it...except I knew she wouldhave fun with the baby. How lucky are we? The best part was that Carson was so happy and had a great day with his grammie. Love you mom! Thanks oodles and oodles!
notes for mommy to remember:
rolling over tons (first time on 10-28)
loves his "lilly pad" and "horsie" toy. (lilly pad can be seen in photos above-grammie decided it was a hat...silly grammie!)
loves when we sing to him (ABC's, Old Mcdonald, Beautiful Boy, You are my Sunshine and the Good Morning song to name a few)
he gets so excited he sounds like a panting doggie
miss Marita says he has a BIG laugh and is such a good baby (which I knew but nice to hear someone else say it)
has slept through the night 2 nights in a row (10-30 and 10-31) (9pm-6am) yahoo!
xoxo
Thursday, November 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)
.jpg)


3 comments:
Kim, I feel for you!! It is SO hard going to work and leaving them- especially when they are so little! It is true- it gets a little easier, but it is never "Easy"- you want to be able to mush them all the time! It is so wonderful that you have your Mom to go get him and spoil you guys a little, every once in a while!! She is the best!
so adorable...so hard to leave!
love.
...great photos Kim! "I" have sooo much to be grateful for..."I" am the lucky one!!! - I truly enjoy each & every minute of the time I spend with Carson and doing things to help ease the load while you are returning to the work force (outside the home!) - love you all (3) XOXOXO...and 'thank 'you' for being my wonderful wonderful wonderful daughter' xo
Post a Comment