Monday, March 17, 2008

almost spring...

love this time of year...but don't love all the allergies, colds and other stuff that goes with it. We are lucky to be on the road to recovery. Had a nice weekend and was even able to go and help with a beach clean up with some friends.

Thought I would add something creative to this post. Miss spending time making stuff and wish there was more time to do it all. For now, I'm doing what I love most and savoring every moment with my sweet baby boy...that will be 1 year old before I know it.

memories for mommy:
today you waved "hi"at tania and sarah...made me smile so much!
you made mommy and daddy tear up tonight by giving mommy the sweetest little kisses on her knee of all things...kisses with your mouth open.
you are traveling around so well now...from the couch to the love seat and back again. Would rather be standing instead of crawling now.
7 teeth
have a new bruise on your head...poor thing.
loving playing with 1 cheerio...won't give you more than that and of course we sit right next to you to see what you do with it...and you play with it and it ends up sticking to you and very rarely put it in your mouth.
xoxo

4 comments:

Aleks said...

Lovely layout, love all the unique embellies...what is what awesome orange tulle??? I love that!

sue(nbryan) said...

it's nice to know that you & babyboy spent some time outdoors on the beach even if it was for a 'clean up' - I am just glad that you are all on the road to recovery. Sweet picture, and I love all your pages!!! As usual, you are always 'on the go!' Also, am so proud to see all of Carson's great accomplishments, love the 'cheerio' the kisses, and the waving 'hi' and 'bye' - this little guy is such a sweet one, love him to pieces! - XOXO...

Kim Henkel said...

thanks iscrap! That orange stuff is from Wallmart and comes by the yard. It is delish! xoxo

Anonymous said...

very cool pages!!

your little guy is just so sweet too!