Wednesday, March 26, 2008

kinda...


it's our "kinda anniversary" today. Dave and I had our first date 20 years ago today. I remember it like yesterday...there was a beach, a BBQ, some hamburgers, sand and lots of laughter...that would be some sand in the hamburgers....so funny when you think about it...and then there was the wave that got him totally wet and he will tell you that I saw it coming but didn't tell him. He bought me a card and flowers. On the "anniversary" card he wrote in "kinda". Makes me smile...as does he! Love you to the moon and back! happy kinda anniversary my love! xoxo

3 comments:

Aleks said...

super sweet...wanted to tell you, your bubs is super duper cute. :) mine is 4 1/2 months old now!

sue(nbryan) said...

happy ('kinda') anniversary to you & Dave! - sooo happy for sooo many wonderful years together, and now even more special with Carson who happily helps to celebrate this sweet, special occasion - congratulations!!! I love the picture of daddy & son too! xoxoxo...

The Jacksons said...

So cute.

Cara