Tuesday, April 29, 2008

re-do...

sometimes I wish I could have a "re-do" of certain days...take yesterday and today for example...yesterday one of our 2 kitties passed away. She was 19. Wow...19...a long time in cat years. She was such a sweet cat. Then there was today...get a call from Carson's school saying he busted his lip open playing with the rocking chair. Poor baby...luckily no stitches are needed and looks much better than it did earlier today. (I'll spare you the photos of the "ouchie" lip and leave you with sweet ones instead. :-) )

Kay...now for some happy...weather here has been so nice...been able to take a few walks to the beach lately . April 19 was our 8 year wedding anniversary. Was really surprised to receive a new camera. Love it and love my hubby! Can't wait to experiment with it more...maybe after I'm done working on kits for a super fun National Scrapbook Day with a couple old friends and lots of new ones too!

xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about Yoshi! She was such a sweet fat cat!

sue(nbryan) said...

I am sooo sad about little kitty, she was such a sweet, quiet itty bitty one. lots of good memories from those 19 years xo...

glad baby boy did not need stitches for his booboolip! ouchie!

8 years already, so many reasons to celebrate huh! Congratulations to both of you, makes me happy too! AND a new camera, nice! Happy Scapbook Day - so many wonderful things to celebrate (& photograph)!!! XOXOXO...