Wednesday, May 14, 2008

last few days...

flew by...week before last Dave gave me an early mom's day gift by sending my mom and me to see one of my favorite musical groups, Pink Martini! Love them and loved the show. Think my mom did too! Look forward to seeing them again. Always makes me happy.

My first Mother's Day was really great. A nice relaxing day around home with a walk to a local antique street fair and to the beach after that. Spent the day with my boys...couldn't have asked for more. Dave and Carson spoiled me. Was a fun day! Well...any day with my boys is a fun day! Also, wanted to tell my mom again how much I appreciate what she does for all family and loves unconditionally. We love you mom!

The same day we went to see Pink Martini, we had Parent-Teacher conference at Carson's little school and his 9 month appt. Was fun to see what they put together at school. Loved hearing that "Carson has a sunny disposition". Doctor was totally surprised to see 9 teeth in Carson's little mouth. With a 10th one almost pushing it's way through. Whew...poor little guy is a trooper to have those 1 year molars come through so early.

Love "new music Tuesdays"! Last week was a great one cause his new CD debuted. Can never have enough of him!


At the beginning of May we took Carson for his first trip to the zoo. Was a great day and love the photos even though they may not be the best quality...they still melt my heart!

Not a minute goes by where I'm not thinking of my dear mom-in-law, who has had some tough times the last couple of weeks. Love you June...and my sweet sis-in-law, Mindi too! Thinking of you both!

and just a few new photos of my sweet baby boy that make me smile!
xoxo

5 comments:

The Beckelhimers said...

Kim - he is absolutely beautiful. I can't believe how big he is! I would love to see you guys soon!

sue(nbryan) said...

...Pink Martini was 'the best' - such a wonderful Mother's Day for me too! Those pictures of Carson are just way too cute, especially the one of him in the kitty's brand-new bed. Carson may think that daddy bought the bed for him, tooo funny! and Yoshi still sleeps in the old one...my goodness, move over kitty! xoxo...

Krystie said...

Hi Kim, I left a message for you a few days ago. I was wondering if you are still teaching your birthday book at Pink Pineapple? If so, can you give me a ring, I need to know price....oh yeah, and get the sample in the store!! wink wink.

Krystie said...

Kim, I was at Pink Pineapple taking a class today, and the SAMPLE is AWESOME. As always, your projects are so unique. Your talent is amazing, but what makes it better is YOU!!! Can't wait to take the class!! Sorry about the class description mess up, when I saw your email, I saw the part that said "class description" so I just copied to the newsletter. Erin said you had written more. :(

Anonymous said...

Kim -- I met you at AAA in May. I need to ask you a question about the darling birthday book. Would you please give me an e-mail address for you and I'll write?

Thanks so much! LOVED this project more than you can know.

Thanks, Catherine
mycatrina@aol.com