Just wanted to share the things I made using Candice's fun kit! What a great site she has and boy is she the sweetest!
Gosh wish every day was a stay-at-home day! xoxo
Just wanted to share the things I made using Candice's fun kit! What a great site she has and boy is she the sweetest!
Gosh wish every day was a stay-at-home day! xoxo
4 comments:
Wow, those are some really great creations!!
So glad Carson had a great birthday- looks like lots of fun from the pics on your mom's page. Can't wait to see him to celebrate! Hope everyone is well and hope to see you all soon!
Love,
The Ngalos
OMG Carson looks sooooo adorable in his birthday hat!! So cute!
happy happy happy birthday Carson! It's hard to believe it's already been a whole year since you were born. You have given me sooo much happiness & joy since that day, and I look forward to so much more. I love you little grandbabyboy! Grammie XOXOXO...
PS such adorable projects you have created in addition to 'Carson' xo!
Post a Comment