it's been over 3 months since my last post. Sounds like a confession at church. please forgive me. So many happenings over here. A trip to Scottsdale, a trip or two to Disney, the zoo and lots of fun memories being created with a certain little 2year year old. Hard to believe he is 2. How did that happen? Also, been working on putting back together my little creative space after the purchase of a new table that I love.
So with that said, here are a few phone photos from what's been going on over here. Is there anyone still visiting here?
Do I continue my little hiatus or start posting on my blog again?

3 comments:
Oh please post! I so miss your scrapbooking/projects too! Any of those lately! That little guy is so cute! He has got to be the cutest little guy I have ever seen! You really should consider 'making' another one of those! Happy 2!
Wow, I can't believe your little boy is now 2!!!!!!!!! Where did the time go? Please continue to post. I miss seeing your projects, pages, and life in general.
How delightful for me to have found your blog!!!
Oh my what a delightful little guy you have. You dear Kim are such a delight!
ox
Post a Comment