
...my 'drummer boy' and I started dating! A few weeks later, he took me to my high school prom! I love having this memory... and I still carry the photo around with me in my wallet. (check out the 80's hair!) ~ I am so blessed to call you 'my husband and my best friend!' Love you! xoxo

4 comments:
CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!-
Seems like just yesterday, ha!...I am happy that you have so many wonderful memories...together. AND a wedding 'anniversary' coming up soon. Love ya both, momnbryan xoxo...
Happy dating anniversary! :)
Hey KIM!! Wow- even I remember having a copy of that picture or seeing it on Nannie's wall- one or the other! Love getting to "take a little peak into your life"...So glad you are doing so well. I miss you lots.
I recently started a blogspot for my son Justin...take a "peak" when you get a chance. www.justinwilkinson.blogspot.com.
Love that picture, you were one bitchin' couple!!!!
I saw you had Lisa Loeb on your favorites list, have you been watching her show on teh E! Network, "Number 1 Single?" She is trying to meet Mister Right, get married and start a family so she went the reality show route. All while working on a new album and getting advice from family and friends. It is so sweet! It is on Sundays at 8 or 9 I think, I have it set to record on TIVO because I can't remember a thing about when it starts! Check out the E! website, you'll be hooked!
Congratulations to you and your honey!
Post a Comment