Congratulations! How many years have you been married now? I remember when you both came to New York for Barbara and Darrin's wedding in 1989! That was 17 years ago!! WOW...how the time flys. I wish you both many happy years together! xoxo
Happy "A" Kim!! recently found your blog...will be so nice to peek in and see what you are up to. :) Smooches and I hope you two have a wonderful weekend.
i tend to say "that is so me" when i see something i love. my husband thought i should have that as my screen name but spell it "sew" instead of "so" since i quilt and love all things related to sewing. Clever hubby!
4 comments:
Happy Happy Anniversary! :)
Happy Anniversary! Happy Anniversary! Happy Anniversary! congratulations and our very best wishes to you both, sweet love, momnbryan xoxo...
Congratulations! How many years have you been married now? I remember when you both came to New York for Barbara and Darrin's wedding in 1989! That was 17 years ago!! WOW...how the time flys. I wish you both many happy years together! xoxo
Happy "A" Kim!! recently found your blog...will be so nice to peek in and see what you are up to. :)
Smooches and I hope you two have a wonderful weekend.
Post a Comment