
- floating on a cloud of friendship inspiration because of these gals...Emily Falconbridge, Rhonna Farrer, Tia Bennett ! - "Freestyle" workshop at Scrapbook Oasis in Irvine was SEW amazing...always have a good time there...always positive and appreciative gals who attend the classes! xoxo

-----> miss emily warms my heart! SEW BERRY creative and such a geniune gal! hope there will be a road trip in the near future to visit with her & Ivy! sweet love miss em xoxo

-----> miss tia is fun and animated...love this self portrait that she took at the Oasis! enjoyed watching her teach as she is SEW passionate about her art! tia made us the cutest aprons and we loved them (see pic below)! thank you sweet thang! xoxo

-----> miss rhonna is a sweetie! they say that good things come in small packages and she is no exception! she is a class act all the way! xoxo

-----> me

-----> freestyle kits

-----> a bucketful of inspiration for me

-----> adorable apron made by tia...thank you! xoxo
Sew glad to finally meet Chris Ford again too...she is hilarious and tells it like it is! A special little shout out to Cherie (miss HM) who joined us for dinner too...sew happy about that! thank you Karen and Wendy for hosting such a fabulous event! xoxo

7 comments:
Kim I had so much fun this weekend!!!
I love my albums and am amazed at how much was accomplished in one day!
You have to come and visit me and we'll shop at CJ's!!!!!
Hope to see you again soon :)
So, when are we goig to Architectural Salvage for some shopping ? ;)
I love, love, love my basket. I am using it to hold a bunch of pretty, pretty scrapbook supplies ;)
I am just sad that I couldn't stay to play all weekend :(
Oh well, at least you're close! Hooray!
looks like so much fun! Those aprons are adorable!
Heya!! Woo - so fun to find your blog (from a link at Scrapbook Oasis of course!) Kim - I had such a FABULOUS, FABUOLOUS, FABULOUS time and I am soooooooo in love with my projects that I stayed up all night to finish them....that never happens! Really neat to meet you. I had such a great time!
sew glad everything went so well, I wish I had at least stopped by for a short visit, next time for sure!!! you are all sew amazing, talented, and creative...love all your work. & those aprons are just way tooo cute. wonder if they can be made for gardeners tooo??? ha! Anyway, it's nice to share in some of the excitement and inspiration...looking forward to meeting you all some day...best of wishes, happiness, success always XOXO...sewme's mom - Sue (sweet love 2 u Kim!)
Hey girl,
Glad to hear that your class went well. looks like it was a TON of fun.
I wish I was even remotely close to where the classes are to come check it out! They have "scrapbook" classes here (in NY)and I am seriously thinking of going to take one. It is so interesting to me.
Post a Comment