Tuesday, May 23, 2006

bzzzzzzzzzz....

been busy as a bee over here....getting ready for THIS...so excited....will get around to loading my vacation pictures someday soon I hope! If you don't hear from me for a few days I'll be submersed in gathering kits or work. xoxo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sooo excited for you, wish I live any where closer so i could attend all the fun things everyone gets to go to, oh well, maybe some day, have lots of fun for me, take some pics!

sue(nbryan) said...

let me know if I can help, I'll be the worker bee! ha!!! this weekend will be great,you must bee sew excited! you are such a busy bee! xoxo...sew proud of you & the Freestyle gals xo...lookin' forward to pictures of the weekend AND paradise, when time permits...xo...

Anonymous said...

kim - what a great class! THANK YOU SO MUCH! i just love the album. you rock!!