Thursday, May 11, 2006

my mom ROCKS!

Thank you thank you thank you thank you for ALL you do not only for me but for everyone around you! Happy Mothers Day to YOU! xoxox for eternity!

p.s. doesn't it look like my mom is holding a doll? That's mom and me circa 1973.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love old photos, so many memories, and so much to laugh at, huh? Happy Mother's Day to you too!

sue(nbryan) said...

seems like that was just yesterday (when we lived in Maine, base housing!) ha! you will 'always' be my little girl...even though I know how annoying that can be at times - but once a mom, always a mom ha! you have given 'me' so much more and made me one very proud, happy mom. I love you my darlin' sweet love! mom XOXOXO...(I am sooo fortunate & I love you sooo mucho!)

Donielle Wilkinson said...

it does look like she is holding a doll!! So, you guys lived in Maine at this time? This was the year I was born (Aug 73) so Kim was 3. Such a great "Mom and Daughter" photo. xoxox