wow! love that picture Kim!!! wish "I" were there walkin' thru that beautiful doorway, I feel like "I" could use a vacation ha! anyway, glad you & Dave had a good one and am looking forward to seeing many more pictures - luvumomxoxo... PS glad you both made it home, safe & sound! xo...
i tend to say "that is so me" when i see something i love. my husband thought i should have that as my screen name but spell it "sew" instead of "so" since i quilt and love all things related to sewing. Clever hubby!
4 comments:
can't wait to see!!!
What a gorgeous shot!!!!!!!
wow! love that picture Kim!!! wish "I" were there walkin' thru that beautiful doorway, I feel like "I" could use a vacation ha! anyway, glad you & Dave had a good one and am looking forward to seeing many more pictures - luvumomxoxo...
PS glad you both made it home, safe & sound! xo...
wish I could take credit for that picture but can't...it's off the hotel website. haven't had a chance to load all our photos...soon I hope! xoxo
Post a Comment