My mom got me thinking yesterday as she was talking about what she always hopes for in life for Gary (my brother) and I...happiness! Then I found Ali Edwards, scrapbook superstar, daily happiness on-line journal! What is my happiness today? It's spending time outside with my husband and soaking up all the goodness a day with him brings! So to quote Ali, "What is your happiness today?"xoxo

3 comments:
my happiness today is knowing that my family & friends are safe healthy & happy. spending time with my hubby (since he is not having to work today), going to Home Depot to see what's new in the garden dept, working on a special scrapbook inside an air-conditioned home. so many things to be happy about today. xoxo...
My happiness today is staying home...cleaning my son's empty room ( he moved out)..to prepare it for my new studio...also knowing he is so happy in his new independent life! Even thoug I miss my little kids, it is fun watching them grow into wonderful adults who are responsibe and kind...I could babble on and on...just a happy filled day...birds singing...flowers blooming...dogs sleeping.
Life is so short- being happy is so important! Happiness for me is watching my little boy grow and watching/listening to him laugh. There is nothing in life that makes me happier- {my husbands love is a close second ;-)}
Post a Comment