Saturday, July 15, 2006

pepsi...

Here in the Henkel house we've been waiting to see this commerical...(click on the commercial titled "band"!) Why the excitement? Because the drummers are Dave's students! How fun is that? I went to the Universal Studios set in April to watch them film it and had a great time! You may not see it unless you watch channels catered to the Spanish speaking population. And here is the icing on the cake, I have an aunt and uncle that have worked for pepsi for several years! Three cheers for Pepsi and the celeb drummers! :-) xoxo

3 comments:

sue(nbryan) said...

the pepsi commercial is great! Dave must be proud of his students. wish I could have seen them film it, there's a lot of work, time for one little commercial huh! Very exciting!!! xoxo...

Anonymous said...

Such a fun commercial! Congrats to Drummer and his drummers! :)

Donielle Wilkinson said...

So cool!