are my favorite...the way to my heart is through my sprinkles cupcakes! My hubby brought me some home yesterday from the new store that just opened in Corona Del Mar. Waited in line for over 30 min.! Gotta love him! Delish! xoxo
p.s. blogger is being fickle and not allowing me to post photos! Getting a tad frustrated and thinking of jumping ship to typepad...Dave says I've reached my limit on blogger and may not be able to post any photos!
Tuesday, August 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Oh I bet they are yummy! Glad there is one a little bit closer to me. A few weeks ago we went to the one in LA and the line was so long - we didn't go in! It is like the Krispy Kreme craze all over again - but so much cuter!!!
oh what a SWEETHEART of a guy!!! i am sure they are super yummy. I've been in the mood for some cuppycakes lately, too. Can't decide what yet flavor though.
oh my goodness-yumyumyum!!! Sprinkles cupcakes are sooo good! can't wait to have another one or two!!! enjoy! xoxo...
THANK YOU for clue-ing me in...i had NO idea! I can't wait to try one... If you haven't heard, Paper Source is opening in So. Coast Plaza (might be the Crystal Court side)!
Ooooh these look good! Sounds like a fieldtrip is needed in the next day or so! Thanks for sharing!
echo
Post a Comment