



and more apples! Went to Oak Glen today with friends! Had a great time and delish food! Came home with apple pie, apple cider, apple butter, raspberry syrup (for the apple pie) and apple cinnamon honey and some apples, of course! Good thing dave and i both like them! Can't wait to go back! xoxo

4 comments:
Kim this is my favorite too! Just seeing that picture of the apple pie makes me hungry!
ooohhh, i want to go out there and get some yummy apples. great photos, as always! :)
...great photos Kim! looks like you both had a good time AND all that apple food, yum!!! I am (I mean we are) enjoying apple pie tooo, thanx to the thoughtfulness of you & Dave!!! We would like to go there this fall too, but I haven't even been to Julian yet! ha! xoxo...
I hope you had fun! Next time you visit let me know--I'm 10 minutes from Oak Glen :)
Post a Comment