Tuesday, October 03, 2006

happy birthday...

to a special lady! Can't wait to celebrate with you! You deserve to have the best day ever! I am thankful you are my mom and my friend! Wishing you a fantastic birthday! xoxox.....

7 comments:

Bryan said...

Birthdays are a special time for all who care for you to send their love and wish you joy in everything you do. This is your day have a very happy birthday Sue

Love Hubby

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday to the Sweetest Sweet Sue I know! You are a blessing to everyone who knows you! Hope you have some yummy cake today to celebrate! oxoxoxo

Dawne

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sue! Big hugs on your special day.

Love,
Andrea, Ray and the Girls

Anonymous said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
I want to wish you a Otanjyo-bi omedeto(happy birthday) from Japan!

Chihiro

Anonymous said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SUE

I have lost touch with you over the years, but have nothing but happy memories of the time we did spend together. Do you remember shopping for a new dress for Kim and I for Nancy's baby shower when she was having Donielle?? You always made me feel very special. Hope you have a wonderful day surrounded by those you love!!

Love, Barbara (Townsend) Kaiser

sue(nbryan) said...

Thank you Kim
~ for posting 'my picture' ha!
& all those nice things you said about me!!! Today is a wonderful day, knowing that you (& Dave) and Gary (& Chihiro) are happy, as that makes 'me' very very very happy...what more could I ask for??? Wonderful hubby & wonderful grown-up kiddos!!! & great family and friends. Getting older, couldn't be better! ha! Love, mom XOXO... PS Thank you 'all' for the special birthday wishes, means so much to me...makes me feel very special... :-) xoxo...

Donielle Wilkinson said...

Happy Birthday to a VERY VERY special person!! You deserve to have a wonderful day!! xoxoxoxox