Sunday, November 05, 2006

la la la...singing a little tune...

just found these musicians and think I have some new favorites. Hope you likey too! Can never get enough of i-tunes...love that place! xoxo

#1-
Nina Gordon-love her website AND her music
#2-
G.Love-great new album on i-tunes
#3-
Psapp-another fun website and music too!
#4-
The Pinker Tones...wiggle in your seat music-love Sonido Total
#5-
Alexi Murdoch-love his voice
#6-
Hellogoodbye-good stuff
#7-
M. Ward-I can see this one would be one I would play over and over again
#8-
The Hush Sound-Love the female singers voice...like an angel

Boy...really shows that I like a variety of music! Let me know your favorites or who I should check out! xoxo

1 comment:

sue(nbryan) said...

the best tune I'm listening to right now is "Rod Stewart' - 'Great Rock Classics!!!' does that help show my age? oh well, "he's still the same!" ha! too funny! xoxo...