

such a fun day today with my hubby today. Was nice since he hasn't been home 2 weekends in a row...and was gone since Thursday and came home last night. We went to the Carson Rubber Stamp show. It's one of my favorites...can't wait to go next year and take my mom! One of the booth ladies handed me my bag and said, "enjoy your loot!" I will be sure to do just that! That was the same booth that I bought the "smalls". A while ago I ran across this...and thought it was really fun...thought we would do the same thing. Then we took the scenic route home. Wonder where the "smalls" will go next weekend! xoxo

6 comments:
ooohhh, that "loot" looks like fun! :) i love that heart!
those photos are too too funny!!!
oh those little people are so fun! that site kept me entertained for quite some time. Where can i get me some little peeps? Speaking of fun...those stamps are lovely!
Beautiful pictures Kim! AND, I love the 'smalls' - they are sooo cute! Can't wait to go with you to the next show...looking forward to it as always & to spend time with 'you' - (& the smalls too!!! LOL) - love xoxo... :-)
Enjoy the 'loot' - looks like tons of fun xo...
ohieeeee...bingo! I found it!! :)
Yummeeeeeeee!!!
Post a Comment