Sunday, December 31, 2006

christmas photos...

olive penguins
my sweet neice avadave and another sweet neice lilly
miss ava
my handsome brother Gary
tara my beautiful cousin
looking like a rockstar...cousin dylan


it's cleaning time...our house and the blog...more changes to come...having fun playing! photos are of family on both sides...mine and dave's. love them all...including the cutie pie little penguin olives my sweet sis-in-law, mindi made! xoxo
more photos of my side of the family over on my mom's blog...xoxo

4 comments:

susan said...

Happy new Year Kim!

I am going to steal that olive idea even though I don't like olives. Too cute!!

Anonymous said...

CUTE olives! :)

your family is beautiful!

happy new year! :)

sue(nbryan) said...

HaPpY nEw YeAr KiM!!! reorganizing & cleaning is such a great way to bring in 2007! you motivate me!!! I love all the pictures, you certainly have an eye for taking the best shots...I am 'slowly' improving, ha! the penquins really make me smile, cute idea Mindi - Kim, may this year be your best & happiest one 'ever' XOXOXO...

Anonymous said...

lookin good.....:) the banner thing was a pain...but i finally got it...i was looking at the wednesday night class at mira costa...let me know....that would be fun...it sounds like u had a great holiday to...:) take care...and lets try to get together in the new year...
xo xo xo
m