oh this is NO fair! I hate teasers like this. It's been a while since I've seen you....so I say um....a boob job, your hair is lighter-no darker, you are tanner, you are older? Must tell!!!
i tend to say "that is so me" when i see something i love. my husband thought i should have that as my screen name but spell it "sew" instead of "so" since i quilt and love all things related to sewing. Clever hubby!
5 comments:
hmmmm, you seem to have a special 'glow' about you!!! hehehe!!! can't stand it, go ahead and tell us what it is. somethin' new for 2007??? XOXOXO...
you look great!
oh this is NO fair! I hate teasers like this. It's been a while since I've seen you....so I say um....a boob job, your hair is lighter-no darker, you are tanner, you are older? Must tell!!!
You have some sort of "Glow" about you Kim!!! ;-)
Hey you, glad you're blogging again. Ok...so I'm going with the glow....or maybe you got a facial/spa day and are more relaxed? Do tell. :)
Post a Comment