Friday, January 12, 2007

books...

I love books! When I was little I loved them so much I tried to eat them (or maybe just chew on them). My mom even has the proof...a mother goose book of nursery rhymes that has medical tape on the corner to cover my chew mark. Guess that one was extra delicious! I think I have always love paper...especially when it is good quality and smells good! Bought this one the other day and think it is my new favorite...colorful illustrations (computer generated) and a fun story. What are your favorite books for wee ones? xoxo

2 comments:

sue(nbryan) said...

I love most children's books, don't know what my favorite one is. Dr. Seuss comes to mind. I think I have lots of children's books packed away somewhere but will give them to you!!! Don't mind the tape over the corners, a little munchkin enjoyed them just a little tooo much! ha~! This book looks like one I would have bought for you. xoxo...

Donielle Wilkinson said...

First book that came to mind was Dr. Seuss "Green Eggs and Ham"...I loved that book :-) And I also loves the Bernstein Bears.