Monday, January 08, 2007

it's true...we are going to be parents...

to baby henkel debuting on July 14! We can't wait to welcome him/her! Oh happy day! Time to celebrate...but I'll be having the sparkling apple cider! xoxo

p.s. BIG congratulations to my dear friend,
Emily Falconbridge due in July too!

10 comments:

Funky Finds said...

congrats! fabulous news :)

Anonymous said...

ohh kim,
congrats to you and your hubby.
what a blessing from above!
i have been a fan of yours before you were "famous".lol
~danni p

Stephanie said...

Kim this is wonderful news! Congratulations to you and your family!!

sue(nbryan) said...

CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS Kim & Dave!!!
"I" can't wait to be a GRANDparent
sooo happy for me (LOL)& you too of course! 'when you wish upon a 'star' - your dreams come true' ~
xOxOxO...
PS that's going to be one cutie-pie little baby, great 1st photo! congrats to Em tooo! xo...

Anonymous said...

wooo hooo! Sew excited for you and Dave. I can't wait too see the incredible pages you will be making. You are going to be the best mommy. :)

Anonymous said...

So happy for you! Parenting is a wonderful adventure that you just can't even imagine, until you are actually there! Thoughts and feelings will happen in you you never knew before! What an exciting journey you are embarking on! (I have 5 kiddos...I think I'm qualified to say that!) Enjoy EVERY moment...they are so fleeting!

Anonymous said...

yeay! What exciting news Kim. You're going to be an awesome mom. I look forward to following you through this journey.

Candice Carpenter said...

Congratulations Kim!!! This baby has an Amazing scrapbooking Momma!

Anonymous said...

Kim,

Cara Jackson here! SO happy for you. I am expecting also Due in May. Babies are such blessings.

Cara

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Kim! What a blessing! This is exciting and I can't wait until your bundle of love arrives. It's the most wonderful thing to be a parent.