The countdown begins...I am thrilled beyond belief to share that the incredible Kiwiscraps is hosting "Freestyle Downunder". Traveling to New Zealand and Australia is a dream come true...even better to go with my Freestyle friends Rhonna Farrer, Emily Falconbridge and Tia Bennett...and icing on the cake to meet new friends Nic Howard, Zina Wright (from Freestyle too) and Wendy Redshaw-Bruhns. The workshops planned make me wish I were the participant...paint, felt, stamps, inks and more...chalk full of goodness. Now how many days before April? xoxo
Monday, January 15, 2007
freestyle downunder...
The countdown begins...I am thrilled beyond belief to share that the incredible Kiwiscraps is hosting "Freestyle Downunder". Traveling to New Zealand and Australia is a dream come true...even better to go with my Freestyle friends Rhonna Farrer, Emily Falconbridge and Tia Bennett...and icing on the cake to meet new friends Nic Howard, Zina Wright (from Freestyle too) and Wendy Redshaw-Bruhns. The workshops planned make me wish I were the participant...paint, felt, stamps, inks and more...chalk full of goodness. Now how many days before April? xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
WOW! What a great way to start of the new year...and congrats on your "other" news too! So, How can I be on the Freestyle girls tour...hoping that ya'll be back to the OC for Freestyle 2 tour....
Bryan & I want to tag along, ha! we are sooo happy for you all, what fun that will be and a great time of the year to be going. can't wait to hear all about it. xoxo...
lucky you!!!!
Verrrrry cool!!
what a fabulous trip! I'm sure you'll have lots of fun.
Post a Comment