Thursday, January 18, 2007

tag I'm it...

Miss t tagged me...6 weird things about YOU...think I definitely have a few to share...and my hubby has a couple about me to share too...
1. Supposedly I sew in my sleep...no snoring...just sewing...wish I were making a quilt...guess my foot goes fast enough to have made one for the jolly green giant.
2. I can wiggle my ears.
3. I tilt my head to the right when I look in the mirror or when trying clothes on. why? who knows!
4. My bed sheets need to be flat. If the bed is messy we must get up and remake right away...poor dave.
5. I LOVE the smell of paper...especially good quality books. (proof in the photo above)
6. Before falling asleep our feet have to touch...guess it's a sense of security.

Now I'm suppose to tag more people...any volunteers? Come on I shared...now your turn! xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVe the smell of new paper and it's ink, too. LOVE it!! :) Except for newspaper that is. I smell the new books, too!!