Sunday, March 18, 2007

our passports...


arriving in the mail means it's a countdown for our trip! Really wish tomorrow was a stay-at-home kinda day! Got a lot done this weekend for our trip but nothing really fun to share! Went to Ruby's this morning for breakfast...yum! Hope you all had a great weekend! xoxo

3 comments:

Donielle Wilkinson said...

Kim- you are going to have such a blast! I have always wanted to go to Australia- since I was a little girl. I am so excited to see all your pictures and hear about your experiences!! I will live vicariously through you- for now!! ;-) xoxo

sue(nbryan) said...

Bryan says that 'ours' are ready too! We wish we were going with you, wah!!! We will settle this year for a cruise to Mexico I guess, then Japan next year!!! Glad you had a nice breakfast at Ruby's, maybe we will join you there next time - at Ruby's that is xoxo...

Anonymous said...

you are so darn cute......:) love everything as usual....we gotta get together somtime for some de-caf coffee....:) hope all is well...take care
xo xo xo
m