Tuesday, March 06, 2007

shopping with grammie...

what a fun time we had on Saturday shopping for the baby-boy-on-the-way. Love the mobile my hip and funky mom (check out her cute shoes and outfit) bought and the bumper for the crib I bought. I have decided to stay away from the traditional baby boy blue room and going with a fun beachy, nautical theme Oh, and of course grammie couldn't resist that cutie dog from pottery barn. Can't wait to decorate and have the new baby smell surround us. xoxo

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love the nautcal themes for boys. When we move at the end of the year that is the exact theme i want for our son's room who will be nearly 2. I just want to hug that doggy...

Dede Warren said...

love the beachy theme for {{The boy}}. we did the same for our sweet boy, when my daughter had him. so happy for you! boys always adore their mothers, enjoy!!

Anonymous said...

Kim, so excited to hear that you're having a little boy! Congrats :)
You look super cute. Hope you had fun shopping for the baby goodies!

sue(nbryan) said...

such a fun happy exciting day of shopping for my grandson!!! glad you chose the beachie, nautical theme for his room. And that's one adorable little doggie. sooo much to look forward to...xoxo...

jamie said...

you look adorable! and your mom looks sooo excited! :) so fun to shop! :)