.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
yesterday at the Rubber Stamp Show with my mom! Went in the morning and had lunch on the way home at a yummy deli in Irvine! Love watching Tim Holtz play with his stamps and inks...so creative and inspiring he is! The second photo is from the studios blackbird booth...one of my favorites to visit at this show. They have a store in San Luis Obispo...maybe I will get there someday! Hope you had a great weekend too! xoxo
p.s. the baby bump is growing as shown above...23 weeks which means almost 6 months along!

5 comments:
wow...totally fun!
you look darling & can't WAIT to see you!
xoxxo
R
great day, so much fun, yummy lunch...I especially enjoyed seeing Tim Holtz and spending time with you. xoxo...
You look so adorable! I looked like that the minute I found out I was preggo! HA! So excited for you! It will change your life in ways you never thought possible, and wonder how you lived without them!
how exciting! a baby boy. i can't believe it. i just knew it was a girl... boys love their moms...baby miley was born and we kiss her every day...come see us @ pink pineapple and show us your cute belly! christi a.
Love the belly! Can't wait to rub it!
Post a Comment