Saturday, April 21, 2007

a few favorite photos...


to share from New Zealand....and we have more (dave still has hundreds on his camera too) Loved being in Auckland...loved all the people I met...so nice...wish I could remember all the names...Yolande, Leann, Eileen, Y, Leslie, Deb, Andrea, Karen, Jo, Sam...hi to you all! Now in Wellington and meeting so many more nice ladies....Rachel, Carolyn, Elsa, Kay, and more. On our way to Sydney on Monday...xoxo

9 comments:

sue(nbryan) said...

wow Kim, love all the photos AND that you have met some very nice folks while in NZ...can't wait to hear all about it and see the rest of the pictures...love you both xoxo...

Anonymous said...

It was awesome meeting you as well Kim and I hope that you have a wonderful time in Australia.

Unknown said...

Hi Kim,

Thanks for your awesome class,I have been out and grabbed some more felt this morning.My DH loved the Forget-me-knot project and said wow you finished it.I said it was because I had learnt Kim's new Chicken stitch.LOL.

I love the photo's of you and your Hubbie in Napier.Good City.

Enjoy OZ.

Rach H said...

hi Kim
I just so loved meeting you + I soooooooo enjoyed your classes + what a inspiration!!.........sshhhh my fav by far!! :)
enjoy your time in aussie + wish you were coming back!! :)
big HUGS

Andrea said...

Hi Kim, hope you are enjoying Aussie. Just so you know, today I bought pinking shears, pipe cleaners, felt,and lots of buttons! Thanks for the inspiration!

Anonymous said...

Wow, my kids think that this is way cool that my name was mentioned on a blog. But not just any blog, one from someone who lives overseas. Thanks heaps for the class and your company at dinner. Also to know that someone else has cupboards of fabric and stuff. The stuff that my kids and DH understands and that my mother and mother in law still shudder when they see my room of creations. Best of luck with your new arrival. Sam Auckland NZ

Phoebefigalilly said...

Hi Kim (wave!) so cool to see my name on your blog after just putting on my blog how sweet you were to remember our names in the class! Hope you had a fun time in Aussie too. Hugs Jo

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim,

Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed yout class at Freestyle in Sydney. You are a wonderful teacher, so relaxed and you were so patient with me when I needed remedial french knot lessons. :)
I'm so pleased with my acheivement I called mine "Forget me Knots".
I've also just visited anthropologie for a spot of delightful window shopping, thanks for the tip.
It was a pleasure meeting you and I hope you have a safe trip home.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim

Thanks for the mention in your blog

I loved you classes and like some of the others had to go out and buy some more felt to start working on some projects. Pleased to hear you loved NZ- maybe you will come back one day. Enjoy the rest of your trip and getting organised for new addition to the family.
Karen